- Maintaining Training Devices to regulatory and company standards, ensuring that Devices are ready for training use
- Performing pre-flight tasks
- Performing preventative maintenance functions
- Conducting troubleshooting and corrective maintenance activities on training devices
- Performing training device updates (Software and Hardware)
- Ensuring documentation procedures are completed.
- Providing total customer support service that can include accompanying customers through instructor station training and during dry training operations.
- Desired profile of the candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal people politely, willingness to learn. Maintain and manage events and schedules calendar of the training department.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A Can-do approach to work and a strong sense of commitment towards work.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be highly organized
Qualification: First class degree in B.E/B.Tech from a recognised University (Electronics and communication Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering )
Salary- Stipend of Rs. 20000/- during training for 6 months and salary of Rs. 26000/- on successful completion of Training. Experienced candidate is preferred and salary will be decided accordingly.
Number of posts- 08
Interested candidate can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now