- Indian National/Foreign Passport Holder with OCI Card
- Current Indian DGCA issued CPL or higher license.
- A320 Endorsement on the CPL
- Current Indian COP/RTR and FRTO Licenses. Valid Indian Class I medical certificate.
- Valid Passport.
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken.
Note…All licenses valid as on date of written examinations
Age Requirement :
Minimum Age : 18 years
Maximum Age : 40 years
- All shortlisted applicants will go through the following tests:
- Written Examinations (Aviation Knowledge Test),
- Psychometric and skill evaluation
- Group Exercise followed by Personal Interview.
- Dates and location shall be advised when you are invited for the selection process.
- The ‘cool off’ period, which is the minimum duration a candidate is required to wait before reappearing for the test, will be determined by IndiGo from time to time and communicated by FSTC to the applicants.
- All candidates who score the minimum pass marks, as decided by IndiGo, shall be intimated by FSTC. The results will not be announced on the day of the test.
Candidates successful in Interview will do a self sponsored abridged training.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with the subject line “ IndiGo JFO A320 TRZT Program” . Suitable candidates meeting IndiGo’s requirements will be contacted by FSTC.
We encourage you to keep your information complete and up to date. Credential forms with incomplete and/or lapsed information will not be processed. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We look forward to receiving your application.
In case of any difficulty in the application process, please contact us at
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person – Mr. Jeyadev Parthasarathy - 9811051602
Mr. Naresh Sharma - 9971749995
It has come to our notice that certain persons and/or entities allegedly hold themselves out as our authorized agents and offer assistance & help to the prospective candidates to clear the written test and/or other assessments being administered by FSTC. Kindly note that FSTC has not appointed any agent or agency for this task and any such information or communication received from individuals other than the authorized representatives is illegal and fraudulent in nature. Furthermore, the authorized representatives of FSTC can be contacted on email@example.com. You are required to act only on matters published by these representatives after validating the information with them.
Please note that any action taken by you which is not in line with the guidelines stated above shall not be the responsibility of FSTC.