Career in Aviation
- 18 December 2019
The aviation industry is one of the fastest growing industry in this present era. It provides a wide range of jobs ranging from airline pilots, co-pilots, flight attendants, ground crew, engineers, mechanics and many more. Aviation industry employs people at different levels for different capacities.
If you are the one who love adventure and traveling then aviation industry is a good option to provide you the right job. It pays you good money, has flexible schedules and will take you places. But remember it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, to avail such opportunities one has to meet certain requirements depending on the particular position one is seeking. Amongst the highly-paid jobs fancied by many is the profession of a pilot. People with a strong background in mathematics and science can opt for a career in aviation as pilot, engineers or mechanics etc. and people with good communication skills and hospitality can consider a career as cabin crew.
The commercial pilot can be employed by national airlines, private or foreign airlines. It is one of the highest paid profession. Overall the aviation industry pays its employees much better as compared to the regular desk job or as commonly known the 9-5 job. Above being highly paid, those working as pilots, cabin crews will also get chances to travel the world on duty and those in the aviation will also get to travel the world with minimum expenditures.
If you are interested in taking-off your career, remember pilot job is a prestigious one.
Summary: a career in aviation can help you live your dreams. It is one of the most liked careers for any individual as it throws a lot of opportunities and the sky is the only limit.
- DGCA sets up panel to study a faster, cheaper pilot training programme 25 November 2019
- Aviation Industry Growth in India 25 November 2019
- FSTC India --A Definite Advantage over other ATO’s. 18 December 2019
- Pilot Training in India 18 December 2019
- Career in Aviation 18 December 2019
- What is Aviation? 18 December 2019
- FSTC -India's First Full-fledged FTO 18 December 2019
- How to Become a Pilot? 18 December 2019
- What is Type Rating? 18 December 2019