Reporting to the The Head of Training, the Full-Time Synthetic Flight Instructor will be responsible for conducting pilot simulator and ground training.
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Delivering Initial, Conversion and Recurrent Ground Training for all pilot simulator courses.
- Delivering Initial and Conversion flight training for pilots on Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTDs).
- Acting as Subject Matter Experts for the development and maintenance of Courseware to support all pilot training. This is significant to ensure we maintain relevant and compliant training material.
- Administer company and regulatory ground examinations for Initial, Conversion and Recurrent Ground Training for all pilot courses.
- Evaluating and documenting pilot’s performance during training. Ensure accurate progress reports are filed on trainee progress.
- In coordination with the Chief Pilot Training, ensure suitable remedial training is administered, and tailored to the individual’s needs.
- Conduct and then document the results of the required “SFTS” on the simulators and flight training devices as described in the relevant FSTC quality processes.
- Develop and maintain the “Differences Lists” between the Type Rating CBT courseware and the latest fleet modification status.
Each SFI candidate must satisfy the requirements specified in the DGCA CIVIL AVIATION REQUIREMENTS SECTION 7 – FLIGHT CREW STANDARDS TRAINING AND LICENSING SERIES 'I' PART II ISSUE II, 22ND SEPTEMBER 2014 EFFECTIVE: Rev 5 from 7th July 2017 regulations for the issue of an SFI authorization.
- Each SFI candidate must have 3000 hours of total flight time experience, including 1500 hours on type as a pilot –in – command.
- Previous Instructional experience.
- The Full Time SFI Candidate should have delivered instruction on the A 320 and ATR 72 – 500 / 600 in the last 24 months.
- Relevant experience demonstrating the ability to prepare a lesson plan, interpret and present technical material
- Each SFI candidate must satisfactorily complete a conversion training program for the type aircraft in which he will serve as an SFI.
- Well-developed communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate technical and functional skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work unsupervised
Salary and Benefits
- Rs. 3, 25, 00. 00 per month once approved by DGCA as SFI on the type.
- During training for non -rated pilots, the salary will be Rs. 1, 00,000. 00 till approved by DGCA.
- Over 18 training sessions on MFTD/ FTD/ FBS and FFS, extra allowance @ Rs. 6250.00 / hour will be paid.
- Transport will be provided for all training sessions.
HEALTH INSURANCE - you and your family will be fully covered ( two children up to 25 years of age)
Interested candidate can mail us at email@example.comApply Now