Other Courses (On Request)
RVSM (REDUCED VERTICAL SEPERATION MINIMA)
- Equipment requirements and regulations
- Flight planning and communications
- Contingencies and inoperative equipment.
RVSM Initials :04 hrs.
RVSM Refresher :02 hrs.
PBN (PERFORMANCE BASED NAVIGATION)
The objective of this course is to train pilots, who are or will potentially use a PBN procedure in airspace or approaching/departing airports, in PBN procedures and also to teach pilots the skills and knowledge necessary to fly RNP approaches and departures. Training is designed for trainees with multi-crew experience and without experience on Multi Engine Jet Aircraft. This training integrates both technical and non-technical aspects.
The application of RNAV techniques has been shown to provide a number of advantages over conventional (source-referenced) forms of navigation.
Course Details (RNAV & RNP):
- User preferred routes-tracks that consider pressure altitude and wind
- Establishment of more direct route, resulting in shorter flight distances
- Establishment of dual or parallel routes to accommodate a greater flow of an route traffic
- Establishment of bypass routes for aircraft overflying high-density terminal areas.
- Establishment of alternatives or contingency routes, either planned or unplanned
- PBN Initials :08hrs.
- PBN Refresher :03 hrs
ETOPS (EXTENDED TWIN ENGINE OPERATIONS)
- Initial route Study
- Adequate Airport
- One Engine Out Diversion
- Area of Operations
- Suitable En-route Alternate Airports
- Weather Minima for Alternate
- Runway Conditions
- Dispatching ETOPS flight
- Preparing ETOPS operation etc.