Position: Operations Executive
Roles and Responsibilities of Operations Executive:
- Provide assistance to Vice President- Ground Training.
- Provide professional and Confidential secretarial and administrative support.
- Coordinate/ manage business travel of students, meetings, booking and accommodation
- Compile itineraries for student travel, Visa’s.
- Assist with training, marketing and projects when required.
- Client relationship and development
- Perform other duties consistent with the level of this position and the principals of broad banding as requested.
- Strong knowledge and experience using MS Office
- Excellent phone and customer service
- Ability to maintain strong customer orientation under adverse circumstances
- Organized and a team player with ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Punctual, professional, outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented, self motivator who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be able to fill and adapt quickly and work well within a new environment
- Strong knowledge of DGCA Civil Aviation Requirements
1. DGCA India CPL Holder
2. Valid Medical Certificate Not Required.