- Conducting requiste Ground Classes (Technical and Performance) on system of Airbus-320, ATR 72-500 and Boeing -737 NG Type of Aircraft.
- Conducting Training of specialized course, viz, ETOPS, PBN, RVSM and Jeppesen etc.
- Conducting CRM Courses.
- Carrying out FNPT classes and sessions for ab initio pilots.
- Adding questions to the FSTC question bank.
- Conducting Examination on Ground Subjects according to FSTC approved foot print and FSTC's internal policy for conducting such examination.
- Training of two candidates shortlisted and provided by FSTC as Ground Instructor( Technical and Performance) per year.
- Anything else commonly expected of a Ground Instructor according to industry practice.
Number of Vacancies : 06
Qualification : B.Tech- Electrical/ Mechanical/Aeronautical/ Aerospace from IIT/NIT or colleges of similar repute.
Remuneration: As per Industry Standards
Interested candidate can email us at email@example.comApply Now